In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. The statement is concise and does not require much time to go through.
Necxt is a collective of independent professionals who work together to grow organizations by activating customer focus in the DNA. We also process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data. In some cases we work together with other organizations or companies.
We believe it is very important that personal data is handled with care. Although we do not process critical personal data, we process and protect personal data with care. We thereby adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- state clearly for which purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- do not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your data, make arrangements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that they are not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and that also demands of parties that process personal data on behalf of us;
- respect your right to offer, correct or delete your personal data on your request for inspection.
If you wish to contact us as a result of this privacy statement, you can contact Nils Schmeling via the contact details below.
By telephone: +31 620412172
2498 EW The Hague
Use of personal data
The personal data that we process can be divided into 2 categories:
- personal data for relationship management for the continuity of Necxt
- personal data required for conducting customer (satisfaction) surveys
We process the 1st category in our own systems. We process the following data:
- name contactperson
- Company details (Name - Address - City)
- E-mail address
- telephone number
- IBAN (only with customers)
We process the 2nd category in 3rd party systems, with which we always have final processing agreements, within the framework of the GDPR.
We process for customer (satisfaction) surveys
- Name (first name - insert - last name)
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (after specifying respondents themselves)
- Answer the questions from the study
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Conducting a customer administration
- Keeping track of acquisition processes
- For sending general newsletters
- For conducting customer (satisfaction) surveys that lead to improvements in services and customer processes
Distribution to third parties
Only in the case of customer (satisfaction) surveys do we pass on the information you provide to a third party. This is a software supplier for recording and processing customer data and in particular answers to research questions. The personal data is always kept in one storage source; a so-called "dashboard".
When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure, among other things (with an agreement) that your data is not used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed.
We do not use profiling. Our website does not automatically record any data. The only processing of personal data is done via our contact form on the website. In that case, your personal data will be used purely for answering the question asked.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Protect and save
We take appropriate security measures to prevent misuse and unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked.
We do not keep the personal data for longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to be able to trace the source of the research results. The personal data will be deleted after one year at the latest. Exceptions to this are the data that we must keep for longer because the law requires us to do so. This is usually a period of 7 years.
Third party websites
This statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website through links. Before using the website in question, read the privacy statement for that website for more information about how they handle your data.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. We will never use your data for other purposes without permission.
It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
View and change your data
If you want to view your personal details, you can contact us in writing:
To prevent abuse, we ask you to identify yourself by means of a copy of proof of identity.
(don't forget to screen off your BSN and passport photo on the copy)
Dutch Data Protection Authority
We will of course be happy to help you if you have any complaints or questions about the processing of your personal data. If we should nevertheless not be able to resolve it together, you are also entitled to submit a complaint to the privacy regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority, based on privacy legislation.
NECXT with its partnership and commitment to Security and Privacy with Microsoft, also provides a link to their Privacy Statement.